zondag 20 juli 2014

Gallery Standout 20 juli !

Hello all , 

Yes you see it right i am back with my blog all about scrapbooking !
Scrapbooking is a passion for more then 10 years now . I love it so much , the way you can make your photo's stand out and give them a personale note is awesome . 

So i thought about what to start my new blog with 
and then it popt in my head i wanne highlight some layouts 
from the best scrappers around digiland . 
I gonne try to post at least 3 gallery stand out messages a week 
but i have also a personale life and things can come in between 

So here are some awesome layouts i found around digiland this week .


I am totally in love with this layout from emmy 
She is a awesome scrapper she can make such a cool 
clusters and i love that see used so many bright colors on 
this page and that she has made full use of the entire page 

So the next page is from gloria i always love here uniek style 
but this page stand out for me because of the awesome cluster in 
one corner and how she incoperate the word arts in the layout 

I love this page from aly321 i never had seen her around before 
but the photo's of the adorable girl popt really out of the gallery 
and i love how the photos are matching the colors of the layout 

Ooooh i love project life pages and think they need to be highlited more on other blogs and gallery stand out kinda things ! I love this one from cornelia her kids are adorable but i love the clean and simple style off her project life pages i always find it hard to not use that one little extra thing. so i think it is awesome how she can keep them so clean and simple

The last layout for today is from bexy 
I love all the little bits of painting and ofcourse the adorable photos
and awesome little clusters 

So this whas it for today 
see you next time 
xoxox Melanie 







1 opmerking: